TERmS & CONDITIONS
By booking and or purchasing tickets to our events you are accepting the following terms and conditions which will apply on all dates.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, ticketing platform and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. We regret that tickets cannot be transferred or refunded after purchase.
4. If an event is cancelled for any reason, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party.
5. If an event is postponed for any reason, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
7. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, ticketing platform or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and ticketing platform accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification is required.
13. Photography and videography will be taken at the event and may be posted on our online platforms. If you would like any image of yourself removed please email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
14. Hip Hop LDN operates a zero tolerance policy for any forms of verbal or physical abuse and/or discrimination throughout the event or towards any promoters, venue staff or other guests. The Promoter and the Venue reserve the right to eject any person in contention of this clause without any compensation.
15. NHS Discount T&Cs: Discount applies to one single ticket for the guest working for the NHS. No group bundles.