ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website the90sbrunch.com (this site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, this site.
Your use of this site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this website acceptable use policy, which supplement the Terms of Website Use.
the90sbrunch.com is a site operated by ninetiesworld Limited, registered in England and Wales with Company Number 10391493 ("we" or “us”). Our registered office address is First Floor, 44 High Street, Newport Pagnell, Buckinghamshire. MK16 8AQ.
You may use this site only for lawful purposes. You may not use this site:
· In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
· In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
· For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
· To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards (which are set out below).
· To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
· To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
· Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of this site in contravention of the provisions of our Terms of Website Use.
· Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
o any part of this site;
o any equipment or network on which this site is stored;
o any software used in the provision of this site; or
o any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on this site, or access or links to interactive services provided by third parties from this site, including, without limitation:
· Chat rooms.
· Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical). In the event we provide access or links to interactive services, provided by third parties, from this site, we are under no obligation to provide, and are not responsible for providing, any information about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical) and you should satisfy yourself about those issues by checking the relevant information provided by the relevant third party(s).
In the event we provide access or links to interactive services provided by third parties from this site, you should inform yourself about the content standards and rules applicable to those interactive services and you must comply with those standards and rules.
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on this site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on, or which can be linked to from, this site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our, or any applicable, content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
Although the use of our site is not intended for children, the use of any of our interactive services by a minor is always subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. The use of any interactive services, provided by third parties, to which we provide access or link to from this site, by a minor may or may not be subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use any interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not fool proof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to this site (contributions), and to any interactive services we provide on this site. In the event we provide access or links to interactive services, provided by third parties, from this site, you should inform yourself about the content standards and rules applicable to the interactive services provided by those third parties and you must comply with them.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
· Be accurate (where they state facts).
· Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
· Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
· Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
· Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
· Promote sexually explicit material.
· Promote violence.
· Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
· Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
· Be likely to deceive any person.
· Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
· Promote any illegal activity.
· Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
· Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
· Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
· Give the impression that they emanate from, by, or on behalf of us, if this is not the case.
· Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of this site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use this site.
· Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to this site.
· Issue of a warning to you.
· Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
· Further legal action against you.
· Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
If you are a consumer, please note that the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction except that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, the terms of this policy, its subject matter and its formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on this site.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Website Acceptable Use Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com
Thank you for visiting this site.