1. HOW MUCH ARE TICKETS?
Early Bird: £35
General Entry: £40
Last Minute: £45
Entry Only: £15
Please bring proof of purchase to the event. Either a printed ticket or PDF version on your phone.
2. WHAT DO MY TICKETS INCLUDE?
Early Bird, General Entry and Last Minute: Entry to the event, cocktails 12p.m.-1p.m. and three course brunch
Entry Only: Entry to the event only, does not include table or section allocation
3. WHAT TIME DOES THE EVENT START?
The event starts at 12p.m. and runs until 5 p.m.
4. ARE THERE GROUP PACKAGES?
We offer 1 complimentary ticket for groups over 20 guests. The complimentary ticket will be added to our "Comp List" and will not be issued a physical ticket.
5. WHATS THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PEOPLE PER GROUP BOOKING?
30, any larger groups contact for private hire. For group bookings please email email@example.com with a list of all guest names that will be joiining the table to ensure you are seated together.
6. CAN YOU TELL ME THE LOCATION BEFORE I BOOK?
Locations are kept secret until the Tuesday before the event. All events are in London, unless stated otherwise.
7. DO YOU CATER FOR MY DIETARY REQUIREMENTS?
Yes. We cater for all major dietary requirements including gluten intolerance, dairy intolerance, vegetarians, and vegans. We require a minimum of 7 days notice for any dietary requirements. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
8. CAN YOU TELL ME THE LOCATION BEFORE I BOOK?
Locations are kept secret until the week of the event and is only revealed to ticket holders.
9. IF WE BUY OUR TICKETS SEPARATELY, WILL WE BE SEATED TOGETHER?
Yes, we ask for a final list of all guests wishing to be seated together on the week of the event. But, please note, all guests only need to be under 1 booking!
10. CAN I ADD OTHER GUESTS TO MY BOOKING?
Yes, please e-mail before purchasing any additional tickets. To book additional seats, please e-mail us ASAP at email@example.com before buying tickets. Tickets will be refunded if you haven't booked in first.
11. ARE TICKETS REFUNDABLE?
All ticket sales are non-refundable. The venue withholds the right to refuse entry.
12. IS THERE AN AGE RESTRICTION FOR THIS EVENT?
Over 21s only. Please bring a valid form of ID with you. Please bring proof of purchase with you to the event. Either a printed ticket or PDF version on your phone.
13. HOW DOES SEATING WORK? CAN I BUY A TABLE?
Tables are not for sale. Seating is allocated according to group size and tables may be removed after the food service is completed to create room to get down! Please note some tables may be shared with other guests; we're just one big happy brunchin' family and everybody is a VIP!
14. ARE THERE ANY NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OFFERED DURING THE BOTTOMLESS COCKTAIL?
Yes, you will be offered a soft drink. Please ask one of your hosts when you arrive at the brunch.
15. CAN PREGNANT PERSONS ATTEND THE BRUNCH?
For health and safety purposes, we recommend anyone more than 6 months pregnant to not attend the brunch.
16. IS THERE ANYTHING SPECIAL THAT CAN BE DONE FOR BIRTHDAYS? CAN I BRING A CAKE?
We offer birthday shots for birthday guys and gals! This is organized on the day, so please notify a host. You are welcome to bring a cake with candles/sparklers. We suggest no fresh cream or fruits due to refrigeration restrictions.